An item can be anything you want and can be sold alone or associated with a group of modifiers. Keep in mind that a menu item won't display to customers until it is added to a category.
To create a new item:
- Sign in to restaurant.eatkitch.com
- Enter your email and password
- On the left sidebar, click “Menu” to open your menu
Item Photo - Upload jpg, png only. Max 10 MB size. Between 5:4 and 6:4 is the aspect ratio recommended and 550 to 1144 pixels size.
Title - Write the name of your item.
Description - Describe what your item looks like/ what are the ingredients of the meal, for example.
Price - What is the price of the item?
VAT (%) - What is the VAT associated with your item?
Sell an item on its own? - Can this item be sold alone, or does it have to be associated with another? Items from modifier groups, for example, should not be sold alone.
Modifier - Do you want to add a modifier that has already been created?
- Channels - Will this item be available for all the channels? - select the channels you want
- Delivery and Takeaway? - Will this item be available for delivery and takeaway? - select the channels you want
- Days of the week - is this item only available for a specific day of the week? If yes, select the day/days - you can also customize the hour.
- And, you also can select more things.
- Click “Save”.